Tymit is the first instalment credit card, giving you complete control over your spending. Tymit is the credit card, reinvented:
- Affordable repayments. Choose your instalment plan of between 3 – 24 months from within the app, the moment you make the purchase. Purchases are repaid at the end of the month or put into 3 instalments are interest free (0% APR).
- Google Pay integration for payments without physical card. Contactless payments can exceed the £45 limit.
- Complete flexibility to adjust and manage online your repayment schedule at any time, with no penalties or fees.
- Use our purchase simulator to check how it will impact your monthly repayments.
- Bundle up! Is our unique way to monitor your spending, by grouping similar purchases together. You can customise the appearance and apply a re-payment plan of your choice.
- Protect your credit history, by staying on track to repay your balance. The app will allow you to view your future payments and deliver smart alerts, so you never miss a payment.
- Save money when you travel, with no fees on spending abroad and no fees from Tymit on cash advances abroad up to £200 a month.
- Absolutely no fees for membership, international transactions, going over your limit and cash advances.
Credit limit from £500 to £15,000 and interest rates varying from 12% - 22.7%, subject to eligibility, terms and conditions apply.
Download the app now and easily register. Then use our secure log-in to manage your account.
Tymit LTD is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 10827757), authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference number 796994 and is also registered with the Payment Services Regulator (PSR) for providing payment services. Postal address 5 Merchant Square, London, W2 1AY.
The Tymit Card is issued by Transact Payments Limited (TPL), a company incorporated in Gibraltar with registered address 6.20 World Trade Center, 6 Bayside Road, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA and company registration number 108217. TPL is authorised and regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission as an electronic money institution and is a member of the Visa card scheme.