Improved sound reproduction
Minor improvements and corrections
- Play different Solitaire variants: 1, 2 or 4 suits
- It includes help and play explanation
- Settings: Cards size, deck type (four-color or classic), cards back color, sound, scoreboards, table and scores color, cards movements (only one click, doble click,...), piles position and size,...
- Scores: Matches, times, more and fewer movements, points,...
- Achievements: They allow to achieve experiencie points
- Save and load game
- Unlimited undo
- Landscape and vertical orientation (two different arrangements are posible, so the cards will be bigger)
- Move to SD
- The aim of Spider Solitaire is to build up a stack of cards starting with ace and ending with King, all of the same suit
- After shuffling, ten piles of cards are laid. Each pile begins with one upturned card. The player may move a card or group of cards of the same suit from one pile to another if the new piles are built by a descending straight (not necessarily of the same suit).
Scoring Spider Solitaire:
- The score at the start of the game is 500 points. For each move one point is lost. When a descending straight is completed and it disappears, 100 points are obtained.
Other Melele games: Klondike, Pyramid Solitaire, Tri Peaks, Free Cell, Gin Rummy, Hearts, Sevens, Oh Hell, Crazy Eights, Spades, Blackjack,...