* Add web server
- lighttpd, php8, sqlite3
< Basic explanation >
1. The local hotspot can be used as a CCTV by connecting a mobile phone and a mobile phone even on a smartphone without a SIM card.
2. It has a built-in streaming server, so if you connect the remaining smartphone to the router at home, turn off the screen after connecting the power, you can access it with another phone from the outside and watch the video like CCTV.
3. I think it can be used as a black box because it can be recorded without a smartphone Internet connection.
4. CCTV is operated on a mobile hotspot (Wi-Fi) without a smartphone Internet connection.
5. The video is H264 + AAC (MP4) configuration and is encoded (compressed), decoded (uncompressed) in hardware using MediaCodec.
6. If you want to set the video resolution higher, adjust the bit rate (quality) higher and you can adjust it by selecting various numerical values.
ex) Video resolution: 1920x1080, video bit rate: 1000000 (1MB/1 sec)
7. If the streaming server is running by pressing the [START SERVER] button, click the [START STREAMING] button to start the camera and click the [MULTI PLAYER (10)] button to view the video.
8. Share files from FTP (File Transfer Protocol) servers and clients.
9. Run a web server (lighttpd, php8, sqlite3) on your phone.
< Android permission >
+ Camera(CAMERA), microphone(RECORD_AUDIO)
1. You will operate a server that transmits file (server_camera.dat) streaming (video, audio) data generated by the user's phone when requesting rtsp video playback from another phone.
2. Required when taking QR code with the camera.
1. Streaming start or recording is not possible.
2. You cannot take a QR code with the camera.
- Allowed: Local Only Hotspot popup window asks for location permission and is used by WifiManager (startLocalOnlyHotspot).
- Denied: Not available in WifiManager(startLocalOnlyHotspot).