- language performance improvement and enhancement
- minor bug fix
360ed Alphabet AR is an educational and interactive Augmented Reality app for children to explore the English alphabet and example words with life-like, animated 3D objects from the real world.
✦ FEATURES ✦
✧ Interactive 3D models with realistic textures
✧ Tap the 3D models for their animations!
✧ Rotate and zoom the models to explore furthermore
✧ Offline use once the app is activated
✧ Listen and practice correct pronunciation
✧ Test content with “Learn and Play” section
✦ Benefits to Learning ✦
✧ Helps visualize the world around us
✧ Helps children to learn the English Alphabet
✧ Teaches correct pronunciation and usage in a sentence
✧ Encourages inquiry and self-learning
✧ Helps parents with home tutoring with their children
✦ How to Use ✦
✧ App Activation ✧
1. Download the app
2. Scan the QR Code to activate the app
1. Press the AR icon
2. Scan the cards with the phone within [15cm - 30cm] for 3D models
3. Press the ‘Speaker’ icon to hear the correct pronunciation
4. Press the ‘Camera’ icon to take a picture with 3D models
✧ Learn and Play ✧
1. Press the ‘Learn and Play’ icon
2. Select an image on the left
3. Choose the correct answer among the three choices
4. Collect three stars to receive a golden trophy!
✦ About us ✦
360ed is an EdTech social enterprise that was incubated at NASA Research Park in Silicon Valley in 2016. We leverage virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) technology and other emerging technologies to bring scalable, immediate, and exponential impacts in transforming national education and beyond.
360ed’s products are on market in Myanmar, and rolling out to Singapore, Indonesia, Japan, and throughout Southeast Asia enhancing students’ learning with tools for teachers and students, designed for the classroom, lab, and self-study.