* Raised ranking of 機
* Added phrases 早前, 騙案, 對路
* Added phrases 一旦, 一早, 一時, 一條, 一條龍, 一概, 一概而論, 一模一樣, 一貫, 一連, 一點
* Added phrases 一年 etc., 一日 etc., 一月 etc., 一號 etc.
This keyboard app lets you input Chinese characters by typing stroke sequences (e.g. 天 is ㇐㇐㇒㇔).
It is a minimalist implementation with the following features:
* Good character support (over 28k characters) including vernacular Cantonese
* User preference for traditional or simplified characters
* No ads
* No permissions
* No tracking or telemetry
* Deterministic candidate generation which doesn't learn user input
After installing the app, launch and follow the prompts to enable Stroke Input Method in your system settings. There will be a default warning shown — this is normal.
This app is free and open-source software, licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL-3.0-only).
You are welcome and encouraged to inspect the source code: https://github.com/stroke-input/stroke-input-android