Improve user experience
Meetup lets you create virtual meetup rooms, which offer a messenger and video conferencing capabilities, as well as screen sharing and a online whiteboard, enabling you to sketch and share your ideas instantly with your friends.
While you develop your ideas your collaborators see immediately what you do and can interact with you simultaneously. Meetup works in real time. It feels
like the counterparts of the conversation stand right next to you.
Use cases for Meetup are:
* Private notepad
* Scribble a shopping list
* Work with your colleagues on the next big thing remotely
* Brainstorm some ideas
* Share your homework with friends
* Communicate with your friends graphically
* Share yourself with the world in images
The feature list includes (among others):
* Paint freehand drawings
* Predefined shapes
* Shape recognition
* Beautiful colour palettes
* Publish your Meetup's to the cloud
* Insert images from files or the camera
* Messaging functionality for chatting
* Video conferencing functionality
* Screen sharing
Of course, Meetup works best when used with a big touch screen and a stylus, but using it on a normally sized mobile is also fun.