- Addition of new imagery report workflow
- Sensor map/page upgrades
- Ability to select more than one farm for markers
Ceres Imaging provides precise, accurate aerial imagery for agriculture. We believe the future of farming depends on providing growers with the right tools—to cover more ground, make the most of limited resources, and apply skill and experience where they’re needed most.
Harness our high-resolution multispectral imagery to improve uniformity, reduce input costs, manage water stress, and identify issues before they impact your crop.
On the app, you can:
- Easily refer to your imagery on your phone or tablet
- Compare imagery of your fields over time
- Add notes and photos to help your team work efficiently
- Download imagery for offline use